[MA-SOC] Internship Opportunity at Asian CineVision

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 00:26:39 EDT 2008

Just received Asian CineVision's latest e-bulletin, featuring a notice  about
the following internship opportunity at their office.  If I were 35  years
younger and tech-savvy, I'd jump on this one -- but since I am neither, I
wanted to pass this notice on to those of you who might be interested.   (FYI,
Asian CineVision is located at 133 West 19th Street, Suite 300, New York,  NY
10011):

SEEKING WEB INTERN - Starting Immediately

ACV seeks an intern to manage and regularly update our current website, as
well as provide design consultation and assistance with integrating multimedia
(audio, video, social networking).  Seeking an individual with skills and
experience in web/multimedia design (including Dreamweaver) to help us optimize
website functionality, interactive experience, and content delivery.
Student applicants welcome.  Internship is unpaid (travel reimbursement  provided),
6 to 8 hours per week to start, with potential for part-time paid in  the
future.  Send resume and cover letter to _sonya at asiancinevision.org_
(mailto:sonya at asiancinevision.org) .

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS  ADERIT