[MA-SOC] OT: Insidious new type of spam by hackers - please be careful!

Alain-Christian mynamebackwards at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 02:55:30 EDT 2008

One other thing that needs to be clarified. I was thinking this but never
clarified:

The thing about AOL that I remember very well, is that you don't need to
give anybody your password for it to be compromised. I remember AOL
passwords were compromised on an almost weekly basis then handed out like
Halloween candy in secret chat rooms. That's what made me think this was an
old letter. Does it still happen today? I highly doubt it. AOL isn't the
attractive target it once used to be.