[MA-SOC] To Ricardo & "mynamebackwards" [WAS Re: OT: Insidious new type of spam....]

Alain-Christian mynamebackwards at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 02:48:08 EDT 2008

Oh lawd, is that some e-drama?

Anyway, AOHell Tech Support was the root (or rot) of a lot of headache when
I used to do phone support. People would call us with problems that had to
be resolved by AOL because the AOL tech told them to call us and have us
resolve the problem. Oh, and this was the seventh time this person was
calling us!

Is AOL your ISP or something? I know it's easier said but you might want to
try looking elsewhere for too many reasons for me to list. Though the
biggest reason I would imagine is that it's cheaper to connect with other
ISPs. At least that's what I remember. I believe you pay a premium for AOL's
service network, but I could be wrong. I know AOL free stuff up but do they
still have that internal network with keywords and such?

You might even get to keep your e-mail address.