[MA-SOC] To Ricardo & "mynamebackwards" [WAS Re: OT: Insidious new type of spam....]

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 22:43:03 EDT 2008

Ahem.... Ricardo-san, as I just told "mynamebackwards", it was NOT a chain
letter.  It happened to me today, I wrote my friends about it, I was  informed
(by just about everyone) that the AOL rep was wrong and there was no  need to
panic.

I appreciate being corrected.  I do not appreciate being accused of  sending
chain letters.  In fact, I abhor chain letters.... and when I  get so-called
forwarded warnings, I check them against Snopes.com to see if they  are legit
before passing them on.  If they aren't legit, I gently inform  the sender of
that fact and then refer them to the Snopes site.

I am technically inept, not mentally challenged.

Thank you.

Heiwa to megumi,
Jill

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT
("Bidden or not bidden, God is  present")

In a message dated 10/14/2008 6:41:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,