[MA-SOC] OT: Insidious new type of spam by hackers - please be careful!

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 22:31:23 EDT 2008

No, mynamebackwards-san, it was NOT a chain letter -- it  actually happened
to me today, and I actually wrote the warning myself in  an attempt to be
helpful.  Apparently all I accomplished was showing my own  lack of techie smarts
(or perhaps the AOL rep's).

Sorry to disappoint you.... ^_^

Cheers,
Jill

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT
("Bidden or not bidden, God is  present")

In a message dated 10/14/2008 8:22:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,