[MA-SOC] Hey guys its Orin(Capt Gin,lol)

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 00:16:45 EDT 2008

Orin my friend, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this
difficult time.  If possible, please tell me your father's first name and I  will
keep him (and you) in my prayers.

Love, blessings, and hang in there,
Jill

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT
("Bidden or not bidden, God is  present")

In a message dated 10/11/2008 11:09:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,