[MA-SOC] R.I.P. Scrabulous :-(

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 21:47:17 EDT 2008

Oh crap, it's finally happened....  apparently those sumbitches at  Milton
Bradley really have killed the Scrabulous site.

I tried accessing it from AOL, from Internet Explorer, and from Mozilla
Firefox, and all I got each time was an effin' GoDaddy ad page.

Scrabulous was my insomnia treatment, my midnight psychotherapy, my
relaxation when everything else seemed to be falling apart, my connection to
interesting people all over the world from India to New Zealand to the  UK.

I'd boycott Milton Bradley, but I don't buy their stuff anyway.

This really, truly sucks.

:-(

Jill
(going through severe Scrabulous withdrawal)

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS  DEUS ADERIT