[MA-SOC] TOTALLY OT & devoid of redeeming social value - Eric Violette

Danielle Schneider merriwebtwo at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 11:07:38 EDT 2008

Yeah, I can't stand those Free Credit Report ads, either. They're not funny or clever, just irritating.

Don't remember the "resentful married dupe" ad, but I probably just turned down the volume the second the ad appears.

And as Charlie pointed out, it's always important to read the fine print.

Danielle