[MA-SOC] Ouran High School Host Club [was "Lucky Star"]

Michelle ranmouri82 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 08:01:18 EDT 2008

FUNimation has Ouran, right?  Sheesh, about time someone released it.

--Michelle

------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 02:05:59 -0400
From: "Michael \"TheZorch\" Haney" <thezorch at gmail.com>
Subject: [MA-SOC] Lucky Star
To: Metro Anime New York City--social list <ma-nyc-soc at lists.baka.org>

My Stimulus Check (laugh) will be arriving soon and I've been pricing
box sets.  I have my sights locked onto a box set of "The Melancholy of
Haruhi Suzumiya" and I also looked up the first volumes of "Lucky
Star".  The special edition sets come with an art box and a t-shit.  The
first t-shit has a print of the girl's school uniform on it and the send
t-shit has a print of their school swimsuit on it along with an
assortment of other trinkets.  Saw them at Robert's Anime Corner Store
on the web.  Right now only two volumes of "Lucky Star" are available.
I don't know when "Ouran High School Host Club" will be released but I
heard its this fall.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com