[MA-SOC] AnimeNext Panels

Danny Minhas sejiro at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 12:40:44 EDT 2008

I've  just seen the proposed schedule.   My advice, you guys should send an email to get a follow up.

The con is 3 weeks away.

I would advise or those that made panel requests to take the initiative and follow up.

Clyde Adams III <clydesan at gmail.com> wrote: Hi Charlie,

I have received no word on my panel.

Clyde
New York City Anime: Events, clubs, shops, and more
http://nyc-anime.com/