[MA-SOC] [MA] Metro Anime Meeting Announcements: July 27, August 17, September 21, October 13, December 8

Metro Anime metroanime at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 15:44:25 EDT 2008

Hello All:

Everyone should please note, and be advised and aware
that Metro Anime's "Fantasy-Fest II" showing is NOT at
Metro Anime's usual venue for showings, but instead is
at Zaro's Bakery, located at 920 Broadway, between East
20th and East 21st Streets, in FlatIron District,
Manhattan.

We hope to see many of you, at Zaro's Bakery, for
"Fantasy-Fest II", this Sunday, July 27, 2008.

Metro Anime