[MA-SOC] Fw: Outing to see Wall-E?

Clyde Adams III clydesan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 22:31:31 EDT 2008

The email below from Barbara No was sent to info at metroanime.org, which
forwards to me.

Anyone interested needs to respond to Barbara, not just to the list,
since Barbara is not a member of the list.

Barbara, you should consider joining the Metro Anime social list for
this sort of thing.  The list is open to all, it doesn't have that
much traffic, and you can quit at any time.  Instructions for joining
the list are on the Metro Anime web site:
http://metroanime.org/lists.html

Several of us (including me) have already seen Wall-E.  I highly recommend it.

Clyde
New York City Anime: Events, clubs, shops, and more
http://nyc-anime.com/