[MA-SOC] Blogroll!

saihitei at earthlink.net saihitei at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 21 17:05:54 EDT 2008

During my internet travels, I've come across quite a number of interesting Japan/anime/manga-related blogs.  Here are a handful that I thought I'd share with the group (you may know of some of them already):

http://www.japanprobe.com
Serious to silly news about Japan

http://sistaintokyo.blogs.com
Japan from a Black woman's perspective (her current post is about hair braiding)

http://bangin.wordpress.com
"Japanese words of anime fans, by anime fans, for anime fans".  Sure you know what 'moe' 'tsundere' and 'fujoshi' mean.  But what about 'koakumakei' or 'jingai-moe'?  Don't answer that.  Instead, head over to this blog where this japanese fan & cosplayer is creating his own Otaku-English dictionary.

http://www.kittyhell.com
"Hello Kitty Hell" - this poor husband is suffering from HK overdose from his wife, so he created a blog to vent.

Feel free to add to the list.

--Angela