[MA-SOC] Classy Tentaclerotica on Etsy (NOT hentai)

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 02:24:39 EDT 2008

Well, I pretty much cracked up when I saw this one.... especially the
artist's note that she created it because "a friend of mine says there isn't  enough
consensual tentacle porn".   ^_^

Actually, I wouldn't  call it pornographic at all -- just mildly naughty, and
more than a little  weird.  To view "Octopus Garden of Luv" in all its glory,
click on the  lowest of the three thumbnails to the right of the main image.
(Needless  to say, I posted this link to the TONMO cephalofan community as
well.)

Enjoy.... I think.... !?!?!?

_http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_13&listing_id=13368166_
(http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_13&listing_id=13368166)