[MA-SOC] Funi stages a coup + Ouran Host Club cast

Dominique Darby greatestfemalesamurai at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 17:49:40 EDT 2008

 Well, thanks to Funimation we can see tittles Like Black Lagoon Seasons 1 and 2, Fate/Stay Night and Shonen Onmyouji getting back to it's Domestic Releases, but I wonder if they would try to buy Geneon's entire Back catalog of older titles. It would be pretty interesting if they do so.

With the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if Funimation didn't think of a list like this:

Buy Geneon's catalogue
Buy ADV
Rule world
??????
Profit
Regarding to the Dub cast of Ouran, I Knew that Vic was going to get the Role of Tamaki, and I know that somewhere, The Risembool Rangers are going bananas over this.  But Yay for diferrent voice actors for the twins.