[MA-SOC] I'd prefer post-MONGOL dinner + anyone else for MONGOL?

Charles Feldmeth crfeldmeth at verizon.net
Fri Jul 4 14:57:06 EDT 2008

I plan to be in NYC sometime this weekend so I will probably join you for this.
                                       Charlie F.

Oneirophile at aol.com wrote:

[*** HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL ***]

Cool, Woo.... looking forward to seeing you Sunday!

And for everyone else, if you are joining us (Woo, Vinny, Danny M., and
Yours Truly) for this outing, please RSVP so we can meet you at the theater.

Again, here's a quick review of the details:

MONGOL
(biography of Genghis Khan, starring Asano Tadanobu)

*Sunday 6 July, 2:30 p.m. screening*

Clearview Chelsea
260 West 23rd Street
(between Seventh & Eighth Avenues)
NYC 10011

Nearest subway station: 23rd Street (trains: C, E, 1, 2)

If you wish to buy advance tix, they are available from MovieTickets.com, at
this URL:

_http://movietickets.com/_ (http://movietickets.com/)

We will meet in the lobby of the Clearview Chelsea 1:45 p.m., and proceed up
to the theater to get our seats no later than 2:10 p.m.

After the film, we'll be going for dinner -- restaurant to be determined.

C y'all then,
Jill

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT

In a message dated 7/3/2008 7:37:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,