[MA-SOC] MONGOL - Sunday July 6th at 2:30 pm - Clearview Chelsea

Woo Jae Park wjpark01 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:41:08 EDT 2008

Hi Sejiro:

I just called the theater and they did not know whether it was in English,
Russian, or Thai ( I would assume it was dubbed in English unless otherwise
noted, but as you know, ASSUME means ... well, you know the M*A*S*H joke.)

They advised me to call the theather at noon on Sunday to check.

Hope it's not a deal breaker for anyone that is coming.

Also, does anyone want to meet for lunch or late lunch?

I have a few suggestions for this as well.

Best regards