[MA-SOC] Megumi Hayashibara in Final Fantasy: Dissidia

sejiro at yahoo.com sejiro at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 11:48:01 EST 2008

I just beat the last of the heroes' stories last night, unlocking the
story with Chaos as a boss... So I've sunk a good amount of hours into
it already, heh.

I love it. So fucking awesome. I just wish I knew exactly what the
heck's going on in the story. Although somehow I managed to play them
all in the right order!

And among the string of cutscenes after I beat Warrior of Light's
story, yes, they did preview Shantotto and Garbranth. Yeah, definitely
Lina-like.