[MA-SOC] OT: seeking help with dramatic skit for school-friends at an anime con

Mandisa Washington mandisaw at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 6 15:00:54 EST 2008

Well actually, I had a hard time getting rehearsal space (I need to work on
my "poor student" plaintive phone call techniques), so we're planning to
shoot next Saturday (and probably rehearse Friday night). And I absolutely
need more actors, so if you're available and interested, by all means drop
me a line.

Mandisa