[MA-SOC] OT: R.I.P. Lexulous, redux

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 19:55:40 EST 2008

Thanks for the suggestion, Q (dang, I keep forgetting your name --
sorry!).... if I lived in Manhattan or Brooklyn Heights I'd definitely check it  out,
but unfortunately the subway ride from Bay Ridge to Columbia is nearly two
hours and very convoluted.  I'm going to continue looking for online  Scrabble
sites, though I have a feeling that the better ones may already be  on Hasbro's
evil radar.  :-(

Have a good weekend, and hope you can make it to the 21 December  screening.

Your Burukkurin buddy,
Jill

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT
("Bidden or not bidden, God is  present")

In a message dated 12/5/2008 10:45:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,