[MA-SOC] KIRIKOU AND THE SORCERESS: Five-star "Africanime"!

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 20:08:02 EST 2008

Great, Serdar!  Let us know what you think after you see it.... your  film
reviews are always worthwhile.  I do plan to check out some  of Ocelot's other
work -- have just Netflixed his other "Kirikou" animation  entitled KIRIKOU AND
THE WILD BEAST, and will search for others.

BTW, do you have Amazon and/or Netflix profiles?  If so, and you'd  like to
exchange recommendations, e-mail me offlist with your IDs for  those sites and
I'll send you mine as well.

(That also goes for any other MA'ers whose film, book, anime, and  manga
preferences are similar to mine and who have Amazon and/or Netflix  profiles.)

Heiwa to megumi
from your Burukkurin buddy,
Jill

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT
("Bidden or not bidden, God is  present")

In a message dated 12/4/2008 7:42:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,