[MA-SOC] OT: seeking help with dramatic skit for school -friends at an anime con

Mandisa Washington mandisaw at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 3 14:32:00 EST 2008

Great, so Dom's offered to act, Angela's helping out as crew & background,
and Serdar's proferring some set decorations. *grin* Anyone else interested
in helping? I'd like to do a rehearsal this Saturday (12/6) and shoot next
Saturday (12/13). I'm making inquiries as to where we might meet, but I
still really need *at least* one or two more actors (it's a skit, not a
monologue...). No need for fuss or muss, folks, it's basically just filming
a fictionalized version of what we already do at cons - walk around and
talk, eat Pocky, gape at outrageous cosplayers, etc. Let your inner actor
come peeking out a little bit, it's not scary.

Ciao,
Mandisa