[MA-SOC] Learning Japanese: www.iknow.co.jp

cwl cwl101 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:56:55 EST 2008

Thought I would shoot this link out for anyone learning Japanese.

I'm not affiliated with the site, but it's pretty solid so far. Based on a
learning algorithm that tracks what you studied, when and what your current
progress is. Then it reminds you when to study certain topics again. It
covers basic to advanced, in Romanji, Kana or Kanji/Kana. Best I've found so
far, takes the tedium out of tracking you own progress, and doesn't allow
you to cheat yourself. You can also create your own courses(words and
sentences you want to remember).

Enjoy!