[MA-SOC] OT: HD Format War

Serdar Yegulalp thegline at optonline.net
Fri Nov 30 20:27:42 EST 2007

I just bought a new PC, and I decided to stick my neck out and order it with a Blu-ray drive.  I have actually been leaning fairly hard towards that end of the spectrum because the vast majority of the stuff I wanted to see in HD, if not all of it, is being offered on BR, sometimes exclusively.  (All of the Sony Pictures animated titles, for instance, are BR-only.)

* * * * *
Serdar Yegulalp
thegline at optonline.net

My problems have become social rather than musical.
  -- John Cage, composer