[MA-SOC] Advice from the Masses, arigatou

B Smith ifuritaoni at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 17:00:16 EST 2007

best thing to do at a con...?

HELLO!  Bishie hunting....?

Duh!

I mean..what else is there to do at a con?
Well...okay you got
*the panel thing (yeah yeah like the schmucks on stage
really know anything useful?  How about some lottery
#s or next hot stock, huh?), the shopping thing (why
buy shit when you can download shit for free!  Fuck
that paying for shit! last sub i got, they missed a
comma....that shit don't fly with me....i work too
hard for my money to spend it on shit when the fucker
missed a fucking comma, y'know?), the friends sthick,
the video room thing, the manga library (who reads
anymore really, its so like...90s), some guests (like
what have they done for us lately, y'know?), but
like....does that seem really...emotionally
fulfilling..spiritually uplifting?

Fuck that.  Get fucked!