[MA-SOC] Takehiko Inoue in NYC

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:29:33 EST 2007

Double Dang!  I missed seeing the Inoue live.  Didn't know the thing was the weekend and yesterday.  What time was the thing anyway, it seems like evening.  Guess it wasn't open to public anyway?

Actually I just chk'ed out Kino this afternoon and saw the mural too, absolutely stunning work of Miyamoto's wild mug and Kojiro.  Oh, there was also a small Otsu painted on the other side when you take the elevator down.

Maybe I need to do some catch up w/ Vagabond.  Otherwise will be playing Lost Odyssey next month w/ characters designed by him..

The man looks very different (like a monk :) compared to his Slam Dunk days, well, I guess it's been 15 yrs or so and even I'm not young anymore..  all the young artists back in the days are middle-aged now.

Rich