[MA-SOC] OT: Did internet video kill The Dresden Files?

vinnypau at aol.com vinnypau at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 03:39:04 EST 2007

 That is unfortunate.? I really enjoyed Dresden Files.? Does tivo count as viewer ship?

I tivo every American show I watch.? I prefer to watch the shows on my own time and I can pause them if I get interrupted.? Also? I just don't have time to watch comercials with so many things to do.? You shave like 15 minutes off each show for not watching comercials? An hour show is? like 40 minutes if you cut the commercials and opening and closing. ? I am super busy with work, school, games hobbies and any time savings adds up.? Watching a show on my own time without comercials and opening lets me watch half of another show.

I don't think I ever bought a single product because of a television advertisement.? I agree with Ralph they should do product placement like have characters wear or use products.? People then want to be like cool character x and buy the products.? Its subtle and doesn't waste my time.

Vinny Pau
vinnypau at aol.com
"Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."