[MA-SOC] Remembering Steve Pearl

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 22:55:20 EST 2007

Lovely photo.... looks like a sweet guy.  It is always tragic when a  person
passes before his/her time, especially a person who has touched so many  lives
in such a positive way.

I wish I'd known him.  Condolences to his family -- I will remember  him in
my prayers.

Your friend,
Jill

***  NYConchords - the group for FOTC fans in the Big Apple and beyond! ***
_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NYConchords/_

VOCATUS ATQUE NON  VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT

In a message dated 11/16/2007 2:50:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,