[MA-SOC] Tis a sad day

Danny Minhas sejiro at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 19:19:43 EST 2007

I know this will pretty much only be for the older members of the Metro Anime list, so I'm going to make this as short as possible.

I don't have all of the details, but Steve Pearl passed away over the weekend.  From what I can recall, Steve was actively involved in Metroanime in it's very early days.

I believe a Shiva will be starting at his house on Wednesday in Howell, NJ.  For those wanting more information I'll give updates as soon as I find out more myself.

-Danny