[MA-SOC] NYAF Schedule Online

Danielle Schneider merriwebtwo at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 22:46:11 EST 2007

Thanks for the Schedule link, Peter!

I read about some of the panels and saw a couple that
I want to go to, especially the Ninja panel!
Unfortunately, I'm going to be stuck at work & I'm
going to miss it!!  :-(

Anybody going to the Ninja panel? Take lots of pix,
please!

I'll look thru the rest of the panels tomorrow.

:-),
Danielle
(who wishes she could sneak out of work early, Ninja
style).