[MA-SOC] Enchanted movie

Mandisa Washington mandisaw at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 10:15:29 EDT 2007

Hey Danielle, I thought you were going to the NYAF? Dec. 8 falls during that weekend. 'Course, I plan to try to get a movie in that weekend, too (Golden Compass!!), but I'm planning to only go to the con on Saturday.

Is Thanksgiving weekend obviously out? Some folks go out of town, but Sun. afternoon might be cool, if the weather's decent.

Either way, Enchanted looks like fun from the trailers, so I'm down, schedule-permitting.

Ciao,
Mandisa