[MA-SOC] Final Details For *Papurika [Paprika]*, On May 27 Sunday

Willow Ravencraft EandZB at att.net
Sat May 26 08:52:31 EDT 2007

Jill-san,
sorry to hear about your week..I hate those kind, had mine last week
arghhhhhhhhh!
I'll miss this get together for the movie but I hope I can get to see it before
it ends it run if it's only till next wed...which amc theatres seems to look like
but not sure on the angelika..

I will be at the japan/eng. lang meet up...want to be outdoors sunday...even if
they say a little rain possible in the pm.

from reading the times articles sounds like quite a ride. I hope they put it out
on dvd in case I miss it.

are you going to japan day?

if so I'll email you and Danielle-san so we can look for each other and finally
meet in person.

have fun everyone who is going and have a great memorial weekend everyone!

to be honest this is the first memorial weekend in years that I actually have
something to do for the who friggin weekend through monday (going to see pirates
of the carib. mon). So call me yanagi-bee......buzzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzzz....

Mata nichi-yoobi ni---translation please so I can learn:-)

peace,
willow