[MA-SOC] Anyone interested in going to see the King Tut exihibit at Franklin Institute in Phily?

vinnypau at aol.com vinnypau at aol.com
Wed May 23 17:16:26 EDT 2007

 Anyone interested in going to see the King Tut exihibit at Franklin Institute in Phily?

More info here
http://www.kingtut.org/home

We have to get tickets ahead of time and if we can get a group of 15 or more people we can get a discount.

Vinny Pau
vinnypau at aol.com
"Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."