[MA-SOC] Assorted latest season anime stuff

Phoenix Wang edallas2058 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:09:49 EDT 2007

Hi, I'm new here. I attended MA screening last month for the first time.
Unfortunately I got there too late and didn't have chance to introduce
myself... Anyway, I'd like to share my current watching list with you guys.

Anime:
Emma2- I like romance! and the music and graphic drawing got good quality.
Hayate no Gotoku- it's funny and kuso.
Darker than Black- not my favorite theme, too dark. but it's from nice
production group and music by Kano Yoko... don't want to miss.
Serei no Morabito- Same production group of "Ghost in the Shell (TV anime)".
Balsa is another strong female like Motoko.

*continuing anime from previous: Keroro, Nodame Cantabile, One Piece,
Saiunkoku monogatari

** only watched first few episodes and gave up: monster princess, blue
dragon

TV Drama:
Watashitachi no Kyoukasho- issues about Japanese education.
Jikou Keisatsu "Return"(2)- very kuso like the first series, but the stories
are no better than before in my opinions.
Proposal Daigakusen- I love Naohito Fujiki!!
Jodan ja Nai- I simply watch it because of these good actors/actresses. (I
personally don't like the story)
Hotelier- Japanese version of Korean TV drama.
Hanayome to Papa- comic and funny.

Don't know why I have so much time watching these, plus American TV series,
such as CSI, Criminal Minds, Heroes and etc. I guess I just need to give up
some...

Phoenix