[MA-SOC] Death Note Movies to Show at New York Asian Film Fest

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Sun May 6 00:13:43 EDT 2007

The first Death Note movie was good, haven't seen the second one "The Last
name" yet.  Now that the anime has past this point, I want to see the live
action version's ending too.  It's funny now I know who Toda Erika is
(actress who plays Misa in Death Note) after seeing more dramas these two
seasons, she's actually quite pretty.

Rich