[MA-SOC] Movie outing - Spiderman 3 - Union Sq 14 - Sat 5:15 showing

vinnypau at aol.com vinnypau at aol.com
Thu May 3 14:35:55 EDT 2007

 I guess i'll miss it have finals on May 7-8th so guess i'll go watch it later have fun.
    Vinny Pau
 vinnypau at aol.com
 "Watch your thoughts; they become words.
 Watch your words; they become actions.
 Watch your actions; they become habits.
 Watch your habits; they become character.
 Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."