[MA-SOC] Why are we being tagged?

Charles Feldmeth crfeldmeth at verizon.net
Wed May 2 03:07:03 EDT 2007

I've been thinking and I think I may also have gotten this kind of thing before.  I was just a little concerned about having it come through the social list.  Probably harmless junk, but one never knows.
                                                      Charlie F.

Serdar Yegulalp <thegline at optonline.net> wrote:
  I've gotten a few of these before from completely different places, I think. I suspect it's some kind of spam to get people to join some upstart networking community. They all end up in my spam folder.

* * * * *
Serdar Yegulalp
thegline at optonline.net

My problems have become social rather than musical.
-- John Cage, composer