[MA-SOC] Why are we being tagged?

Serdar Yegulalp thegline at optonline.net
Wed May 2 00:31:37 EDT 2007

I've gotten a few of these before from completely different places, I think.   I suspect it's some kind of spam to get people to join some upstart networking community.  They all end up in my spam folder.

* * * * *
Serdar Yegulalp
thegline at optonline.net

My problems have become social rather than musical.
  -- John Cage, composer