[MA-SOC] Upcoming events at Metro: Rampo panel?

Serdar Yegulalp thegline at optonline.net
Tue May 1 23:57:28 EDT 2007

> I for one would definitely be interested in such a lecture /
> discussion /
> panel.  After watching RAMPO NOIR -- admittedly a mixed bag,  but
> with lots of
> redeeming features -- I'd like to learn more about author  Edogawa
> Rampo.
> (Greatest pseudonym ever!!!!!)

I loved it myself, and seeing it was part of what spurred me to do more research about him and his impact on Japanese pop culture in general.  He's woefully undertranslated into English, but that's slowly changing...

* * * * *
Serdar Yegulalp
thegline at optonline.net

My problems have become social rather than musical.
  -- John Cage, composer