[MA-SOC] Anime Mid-Atlantic Day 1

Charles Feldmeth crfeldmeth at verizon.net
Fri Jun 15 13:56:34 EDT 2007

The con has just started and I've already dropped about $84 in the dealer room, which I would say is a bit smaller than AnimeNext. So far I got mostly manga (Vol. 1-3 of "Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service", vol. 2-3 of "Reiko the Zombie Shop" & vol. 7-8 of "Hino Horror"-is there a pattern here?). I also bought a couple of Rozen Maiden pins (Shinku & Hana Ichigo). There is an interesting box set of live action Hino Horrors (not sure if it was a TV show or movies) which I may pick up later if its still available. My internet connection is working very well so I won't get behind on downloading fansubs while I'm here.
  Though I won't be at Sunday's meeting I'll be there in spirit. Please let us know on the list what new shows get shown.
                                                        Charlie F.