[MA-SOC] Name tags, & Ralph slips into Old Geezer Mode

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 13:43:46 EST 2007

Exactly, I still remember the excitement of getting ahold of the whole EVA
series (fansubbed) from a member of my anime club back then.  otherwise
people would need to get the ADV tapes ($29.99 x 13), or the hybrid LDs.
And I also remembered the excitment of our club getting ahold of the Kenshin
OVA LDs and trying to do a little subbing ourselves w/in the club.

Now I'm literally watching Death Note & D-Gray.man every Tues, Busou Renkin
& Eyeshield 21 every Wed, and different dramas on different weekdays, the
next day after it airs in Jpn, w/ crystal clear definition w/ no compromise
of quality whatsoever, all free.  Of course, I would stil buy the shows in
R2 DVDs to support the artists, I'm planning to collect Busou Renkin on DVDs
every month.

Never said doing things in a group is not fun, I used to watch a new DBZ
episode w/ my classmate back in Jr. high by renting videos from the local
mom & pop stores, or playing Contras w/ friends while having cup noodles,
but those were the old days when I was a carefree kid.  I could go to Metro
to watch Ouran w/ you, but I've seen it 4 months ago, a new episode per week
just as how they're meant to be seen.  However, if we're doing movie
outings, like Howl's Moving Castle before, I'm all for hanging out w/ all
the nice folks :)  Well, I still play games w/ some of my college friends
and watch anime w/ my sis :)

Rich