[MA-SOC] Setting the record straight on the stats

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 23:39:21 EST 2007

I went up to Kino w/ this girl from work tonight, the snow was blowing
sideways and was illuminated by the city lights in midtown, quite romantic
just like the in a Jpn drama, the girl was actually pretty cute too.. I
didn't ask her out to movies/dinner even my relationship is failing, doesn't
feel right..

We were chk'ing out the knick knacks at both the Nintendo store and Kino, so
girls really do like "pink" DS.. and she digs Nintendogs and "Chibi Robo"
(from Gamecube).. she commented how fun it is to play tennis and baseball
w/o needing to know which button does what.  I know the big N's really onto
something here, but hearing that first hand really drives the point across.

Rich ---- Busou Renkin rules, can't wait till the soundtrack comes.  Didn't
know the "Nodame Cantabile" drama and anime have such a decisive difference
since I haven't read the manga

zzz....z.z.z...