[MA-SOC] How to find your soulmate

Damon narachon at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 03:03:27 EST 2007

Anthony,

  I don't have the article in front of me right now ( I'm at work right now, believe it or not, Not that I'd get in trouble for reading a playboy here! ^_^ ), but I guess it ment  the fact even though there are slightly more men born than women right now,  the ratio is more skewed because of the "singleness " factor :

  "for every 100 *single* women there
are 120 *single* men".

  I would assume that the those men and women in the ratio would not be the same age, but the number of singles of each sex at the present moment.

  Damon