[MA-SOC] How to find your soulmate

B Smith ifuritaoni at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 12:09:45 EST 2007

All I have to say on the issue...

To each their own.  If you're in a relationship, you
should both be adults and communicate.  Premarital,
postmartical, platonic, no-marital sex; it comes down
to the two ppl in the relationship to work it out for
themselves and figure out what they want/need from
each other.

What works for one relationship doesn't always apply
to another but by the same token, absolutes of any way
don't work in relationships....committment doesn't
always equate a ring and gods know a ring doesn't
always equate a committment (my exhusband started
cheating on me a WEEK after we exchanged rings....and
went for it the whole relationship until I accidently
busted him with some balding overweight white guy!).

In my opinion, it ultimately it comes down to trust,
mutual respect, and true love.  Though I have no right
to talk considering my record.....

I will shut up and go away now.
<_<;;;
B Smith