[MA-SOC] Train-man...,

R. Torres rtorres81 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 11:07:03 EST 2007

I remember now its been getting on my nerves trying to figure out. A friend
of mine who disliked anime but I got her interested in it. I remember once
we was at a bar drinking and I told her that I could get her interested in
anime I just had to find the right series for her. She laughed and told me
that it was like saying I could make a gay man straight if I just found him
the right girl. Which I believe is also possible but then again I am open
because I don't want to miss out on that perfect partner. I have no clue
where the right person for me is it could be male it could be female. I
don't want to be one of those guys who finds out that the person that was
right for me was male and I was afraid to take that chance because I did not
want to be gay. Anyhow it took me a few tries and the series that won her
over was Monster. Mainly cause she is working towards being a criminal
psychologist

Ricardo