[MA-SOC] How to find your soulmate

B Smith ifuritaoni at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 10:14:48 EST 2007

Umm...

I see a loophole in that.....since you're gay and
can't get married anyway why bother with the
prohibitions against sex?

j/k.

Like they say in the Reeses peanut butter cups
commercial...there's no right way to find a soulmate.

Ummm...Zoe, Jill, Angela, Marilyn, Peggy, Danielle,
and many MANY others on this list are women too.
Jeez.  >_<  This isn't a boys-only club!

<_<;;
B Smith....when I think on it....I'm not sure WTF I
count as....aw fcuk

--- Louis Wellington II <louiswellington2 at yahoo.com>