[MA-SOC] What is the agenda for the 28th?

Richard Fung aoshi00 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 23:55:56 EST 2007

The "Nodame Cantabile" anime just started, I've alrdy grown an affinity to
it because the anime staff is the same as that of "Honey & Clover".  Both
are comedies taking place in a university, one is about music and the other
is art, but Honey & Clover concentrates more on romance, or bitter-sweet
unrequited love rather.

For me, two new shows to look forward to are "Claymore" and "Blue Dragon"
(Apr), plus Naruto (Shippuu-den) and Bleach would go back to the main arc.

For now, many anime/dramas are keeping me busy, espeically the new drama
"Haken no Hinkaku" (the Dignity of a Temp) is a must-watch.

Rich