[MA-SOC] What is the agenda for the 28th?

Charles Feldmeth crfeldmeth at verizon.net
Tue Jan 16 02:13:08 EST 2007

Correct me if I'm worng but I seem to remember "Fate/Stay Night" and "D. Gray-Man" were already shown at prior meetings (first 2 eps of each) and since "Fate/Stay Night" is already licensed it doesn't seem very new. There are a bunch of brand new shows starting on Japanese TV. Some which are already available on fansub are "Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora" (school romance/fantasy/giant robots), "Nodame Cantabile" (music school comedy) and "Venus Versus Virus" (girl with eyepatch fights demons). This is not to suggest that either "Fate/Stay Night" or "D. Gray-Man" are bad shows; in fact I personally think based on the first 2 episodes "D. Gray-Man" would be a good replacement for "Haruhi Suzumiya" since it seems to have a good bit of humor as well as action.
                                                               Charlie F.

Ralph Young <ralphyoung at optonline.net> wrote:
  Still being decided. A sampling that will include the first episodes of
"Fate: Stay/Night," "D. Gray-Man" and "Nana" among others. How people react
to each will factor into the replacement for Haruhi Suzumiya.