[MA-SOC] Most important decision of my 2007 gaming (Warcraft)

vinnypau at aol.com vinnypau at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 16:28:05 EST 2007

 Well if you want to be a healing tank its either paladin or shaman. Warriors can't heal and druids are more of a hybrid. Paladin is good at surviving where as a shaman deals more damage. enhance resto shaman probably is your best bet for a healing tank that does good damage and does a good job healing too.
    Vinny Pau
 vinnypau at aol.com
 "Watch your thoughts; they become words.
 Watch your words; they become actions.
 Watch your actions; they become habits.
 Watch your habits; they become character.
 Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."