[MA-SOC] Most important decision of my 2007 gaming (Warcraft)

Rymel rymelsleeps at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 02:29:50 EST 2007

yea...i like games...but i like sex...given i can play games whenever, i
think games can wait :)

but i used to stay up til 5am playing anarchy online so i can't say i don't
understand the mmo addiction..but at least i know when to stop now.  and
there's a new AO expansion coming out so i might go back...not as good as
wow, but at least i know when to quit.